A throwback Tales from Lea Kalon

Crazy Chick from High school story. 
* all names were changed and given nicknames to protect feelings* lol 

Ok so for the ones that followed me back in 2014 y’all know the story of  How I almost got kicked out of school for “Bullying” baby Psycho. YEAH ........ I would tag the other post but I deleted that Blog ages ago! So yeah anyways I will just recap what happened in a Short Story kinda way. ENJOY! (To this day I still have unanswered questions about why they let this girl do all this weird stuff while taking bipolar medicine). 


So BOOM its 11th grade year and all things are PEACHY with ya girl(me), I had just got into this relationship with this popular guy “Trigger Warning” and the whole school was talking about it, (y’all know how high school is......a big bowl of GOSSIP). I just got back being cool with on of my homegirls y’all know “blackie” from the previous story and how me and her fell out cause she was listening to lies, but thats an old story for a different day lol (i dont dwell on the past cause i mean its the past for a reason). So yeah....... the type of highschool i went to you had to choose a pathway before graduating and we all know i LOVE to sing have been doing so since the 2nd grade. So i chose CHORUS.....whew Chile if i could tell y’all the stories that went on there i would but that was so long ago I bout forgot about all of this stuff. NOW this is where Baby Psycho comes in and the next few lines are COMPLETELY TRUE and this is how she got her Name. Here’s a little insight on the type of person Baby Psycho was, the girl was just flat out crazy and her friends really weren’t her friends to begin with ( we just gone leave it at that), the lil girl was BookSmart i give her that but StreetSmart...*crickets*... WHEW her mama should have taught her a few things...it all starts at home. So yeah like i said everything was cool except for things with Baby Psycho, we were all in chorus together so i had to look at her face everyday (it was stomach churning at first then later became hilarious). Baby Psycho had so much free time on her hands and so much hate in her heart that she was Constantly pinpointing my whereabouts like a stalker. I would name a few instances of when i would just be minding my business and look up to see this crazy ass H...Girl looking at me as if I owed her something.. it wasn’t until coming back from winter break when i knew what she was trying to plot. THE GIRL WANTED MY MANS “Trigger Warning”...... the story I’ve been told by “Trigger Warning’s” Mom and “Trigger Warning” himself is why Till this day Baby Psycho can get these Hands......So apparently one of her relatives passed away and she went over to “Trigger Warnings” moms house (he still stayed with his mom). Long story short she was in “Trigger Warning’s room and trying to sexually assault him and began to sexually abuse him. This will be a later story about me and Trigger Warnings many endeavors.! so she continued to harass him and later got mad when I found out the same day. How I found out about this was “Trigger Warning’s texted me acting weird and then soon his mama began to text me Saying “So are you coming over today cause BP’s here and I don’t want her alone with Trigger Warning and he’s already complained about her trying to touch him. (Knowing me this was my time to call him and see what’s really going on...) this is the Part of the story that Baby Psycho left out of her Dusty ass video

What wasn’t said was how I Called him and he didn’t answer then on the return call I heard this girl say “I Don’t Care about your Girlfriend, I’m here now.” Apparently sis was entirely to Horny and wanted to talk to my mans since she ain’t have a man, and nobody liked her. The following Monday sis was terrified of even looking in my direction because once again (this is highschool word travels fast) I’m pretty sure someone told BP that I was gone knock her ass out since she ain’t knew I knew what was said. (One thing I don’t condone is bullying of any sort so for her to say I Bullied her is complete and utter Bs.) I just simply ignored her ass and let the people do the talking.... which was the best part because she was already concerned lol. So this is where things got childish asf..... sis was so keen on “taking” “Trigger Warning” from me that she began to stalk me, and got mad cause “I put her number” on ask.fm and  had the nerves to get mad cause I was gonna get the police involved (I don’t play that stalking shit, and I had places to go in life obviously!) so during the “intervention she got mad cause I was about to Jump across the Table at her....I was wild back then lol. Normally Normal people would forget about every detail that happened to this event but sis was just so caught up in my life that she later went on to stalking me full fledge in her “adult life” she was on some Ma type shit lol. But I’m trying to figure out why sis is so hung up on me and my personal life........BTW this story isn’t solved on her end obviously cause she still brings it up to this day... weirdo. 

Comments