May/ June Recap

Lol May’s recap is way overdue but hey ima add it here too duh!

May:

  • Finished classes for spring Semester 
  • Been stressed and blessed 
  • Been booked and busy 
  • Started my water Diet “Yay”  and wtf
  • Got the best news in life y’all I’m Cancer free
  • Been gone on so many trips, graduations, everything 
  • Became the new Vice president for my mentoring ORG. 


June:

  • Started my research again Organic CHEM for the entire summer 
  • Went on a few trips again lol (to get my mind right)
  • Helped out more around my schools Campus
  • FINISHED THE FIRST HALF OF THIS CHEMISTRY requirement. 
  • Found out a lot of news and had my faith tested a couple of times 
  • Planned for a lot of things
  • Started this lovely blog back up and going to start my vlog back up soon
Of course I’m  still enjoying my summer so yeah i will be doing an end of the summer recap the last week of July or first few days of August cause i have a lot more stuff to say by then.

Comments